Sarana Aktivitas Dan Unggulan Guru
[ISSN:2086-7484] Jurnal Saung Guru ini merupakan jawaban atas urgensi kebutuhan para dosen dan guru dalam rangka tuntutan karir sebagai tenaga pendidik.
« Vol. X No. 1 April 2017
INFLUENCE DEVELOPMENT OF TEACHERS THROUGH MGMPS THE PEDAGOGIC COMPETENCE AND PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE
(Cases in PAI Teacher Public Senior High School/SMA Kab. Bogor)
Ijen Zainal Abidin
, Ahmad Tafsir
, Bahruddin (SPS Program Doktor UIKA Bogor)
AbstrakKata kunci : competence, pedagogical, professional, MGMPs, Islamic Education (PAI)
The author conducted a study of 65 teachers PAI public SMA in Bogor (population 80). This research was conducted using a quantitative approach in the form of correlational studies (correlational study). The results showed that 35.4% of teachers said that participation in MGMPs influence on learning in the classroom. Meanwhile 58.5% stated enough. Only 7.7% of teachers who expressed less influential. The effect of variable X (the coaching staff through MGMPs) to variable Y1 (pedagogic) from the calculation of partial variable X has a positive and significant effect on the variable Y1 at an error rate of 0.05 (a = 5%) if the other variables are assumed constant. It can dibukti right path with the coefficient of 0.756 with sign.t 0.004 (0.004 <0.05), the partial variable X significantly affect the variable Y1. The effect of variable X (the coaching staff through MGMPs) to variable Y2 (professional competence) of the calculation result in partial X has a positive and significant influence to variable Y2 at an error rate of 0.05 (a = 5%) apabilai other variables assumed to be constant. It can dibuktikandengan path coefficient of 0,753 with sign.t 0.009 (0.009 <0.05), the partial variable X have a significant effect on the variable Y2. The amount of the contribution (contribution) of variable X to variable Y2 can be seen from the value of Adjusted R Square that is equal to 0,559. This means that 55.9% variable y2 will be affected by the variable X. The remaining 44.1% variable Y2 will be influenced by other variables that are not addressed in this study. Therefore MGMPs position must be strengthened and further developed by the government in order to increase the competence of teachers. Ministry of Religious Affairs and the Department of Education to allocate funds for coaching teachers. MGMPs to grant operational assistance for the implementation of the activities. During this activity MGMPs more done independently. When MGMPs given help, then the activity will go well and the competence of teachers will continue to rise.
Abstrak DOC Abstrak PDF Send to email Print Share on Facebook
© Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia 2011.