Portal Jurnal UPI

Saung Guru

Sarana Aktivitas Dan Unggulan Guru

« Vol. IX No.2 Desember 2016

LEARNING MODEL APPLICATION WINDOW SHOPPING IN WRITING LEARNING AS EFFORTS TO INCREASE THE ABILITY TO WRITE POETRY WITH RESPECT TO THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF THE CLASS VII SMPN 2 SIDAMULIH PANGANDARAN (PENERAPAN MODEL PEMBELAJARAN WINDOW SHOPPING DALAM PEMBELA

Hj. Mimin (SMPN 2 Pangandaran)
Abstrak
Creative writing poetry with respect to natural beauty using model window shopping to students of class VII SMPN 2 Sidamulih Pangandaran Regency 2014/2015 academic year aims to determine whether or not this model successfully. Peneliian results prove the change in attitude of learning or the learning process of students and improving student learning outcomes. The learning process is less satisfactory unity cycle. In the cycle of unity there are 11 people (47.8%) were less active, that does not mean it 10 people (43.5%), which did not participate 3 (13.0%). In the second cycle there is a change no more students who are not active, not serious, and no participation. Learning outcomes unity cycle less successful. In the second cycle've all students succeed. In cycle one students who received grades of learning outcomes in accordance with the standards of the KKM many as eight people (34.8%). The remaining 15 (65.2%) have not yet obtained a value of learning outcomes in accordance with the standards of KKM. In cycle two all students (100%) already have a value above the standard value of KKM. The success of this study indicate that the hypothesis of this study received action. That is, the cooperative learning model window shopping can improve the ability to write poetry in class VII SMPN 2 Sidamulih Pangandaran district academic year 2014/2015. (Menulis kreatif puisi berkenaan dengan keindahan alam menggunakan model pembelajaran window shopping kepada siswa kelas VII SMPN 2 Sidamulih Kabupaten Pangandaran tahun ajaran 2014/2015 bertujuan untuk mengetahui dapat tidaknya model ini berhasil. Hasil peneliian membuktikan adanya perubahan sikap belajar atau proses belajar siswa dan peningkatan hasil belajar siswa. Proses belajar siklus kesatu kurang memuaskan. Pada siklus kesatu ada 11 orang (47,8%) yang kurang aktif, yang tidak bersungguh-sungguh 10 orang (43,5%), yang tidak berpartisipasi 3 orang (13,0%). Pada siklus kedua terjadi perubahan tidak ada lagi siswa yang tidak aktif, tidak bersungguh-sungguh, dan tidak partisipasi. Hasil belajar siklus kesatu kurang berhasil. Pada siklus kedua sudah semua siswa berhasil. Pada siklus satu siswa yang memperoleh nilai hasil belajar sesuai dengan standar nilai KKM sebanyak 8 orang (34,8%). Sisanya sebanyak 15 orang (65,2%) belum memperoleh nilai hasil belajar sesuai dengan standar KKM. Pada siklus dua semua siswa (100%) sudah memiliki nilai di atas standar nilai KKM. Keberhasilan penelitian ini menunjukkan bahwa hipotesis tindakan penelitian ini diterima. Artinya, model pembelajaran kooperatif tipe window shopping dapat meningkatkan kemampuan menulis puisi pada siswa kelas VII SMPN 2 Sidamulih kabupaten Pangandaran tahun ajaran 2014/2015)

Kata kunci : : menulis, window shopping, keindahn, alam

Abstrak DOC       Abstrak PDF       Send to email      Print      Share on Facebook

© Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia 2011.